Although they are considered to be caused by an abnormal brain activity, the exact reason for the occurrence of migraines is still not confirmed.
Nevertheless, those who suffer from this kind of headaches know that they cause unbearable pain preceded or accompanied by nausea, vomiting, blind spots, increased sensitivity to light and sound and other symptoms.
These are some of the potential causes of migraines:
- Emotional triggers: stress, tension, shock, depression
- Hormonal changes: a menopause or a menstrual headache
- Environmental triggers: smoking, climate changes
- Dietary triggers: alcohol, irregular meals, caffeine drinks, chocolate,
The most common symptoms that accompany the migraine pain are the following:
- Tingling in the arms and legs
- Increased sensitivity to noise, light and smell
In order to relieve migraine pain, you need to keep your body hydrated, meaning you should drink plenty of water. You should realize that reduced electrolyte levels leads to your body discarding large amounts of water. Hence, your migraines can sometimes be as a result of dehydration.
Nonetheless, this article reveals an amazing recipe that’ll help you relieve your migraine almost immediately. This remedy has been used for a long time in history, thanks to its effectiveness in alleviating this severe headache.
- 2 tablespoons Himalayan salt
- Lemon juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 cup water
Mix all your ingredients in the cup of water. Your remedy is ready to drink!
Himalayan salt has loads of magnesium, calcium, sulfur, iron, potassium, among other essential elements. This elements are easily absorbed in the body. Given that its salt content is low, it does not result in water retention.