Bread is the major part of most cuisines, as it is the ideal addition to nearly all dishes. However, bread is loaded with carbs, which eventually lead to weight gain.
The good news is that you don’t necessarily have to use bread to make a sandwich, for instance. In fact, you can make a super delicious sandwich without bread and thus without worry about weight gain or any other issue which can arise from excessive intake of carbs.
Below, there is a recipe for flourless bread rolls, which are as tasty as the calorie-rich bread most people normally consume.
– 3 eggs
– A pinch of salt
– 100 grams of cream cheese
– ½ a teaspoon of baking powder
– Baking paper
– First of all, take two bowls. In the first one, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt, and in the other combine the yolks, cream cheese, and baking powder.
– Once you are done mixing the separate mixtures, combine them slowly, making sure you keep its volume.
– Put the flourless rolls on the baking paper and place it in a pan.
– Bake the rolls for about 25 minutes in a preheated oven at 150 degrees.
– The shape of the bread rolls can change by putting them into a hermetically tight container after they cool, so don’t concern about it. After doing this, they will resemble bread.
– Given the fact that it is soft, this bread can be used for sandwiches and gravy.
– You can consume these bread rolls as dessert with sweet spreads or make some sandwiches by filling them with fresh veggies, mozzarella, and chicken breast.