DO NOT EVER REHEAT THESE FOODS: If You Do That, They Can Poison You And Your Family

But you must know that not all foods are good for reheating , both because of bacteria that can not be..reheat chicken food poisoning..


The fast life that we live nowadays does not leave us much time to prepare fresh meals at home, but unfortunately very often we are forced to use instant and quick solutions , which include reheating food that prepared several days ago.

But you must know that not all foods are good for reheating , both because of bacteria that can not be destroyed by reheating and because proteins whose molecules are shattered during re- heating.

And while some of them may pass such a process without any danger, for example : beans, peas and various soups , these five foods should never be reheated.


 Chicken and other meat poultry, as well as eggs may be contaminated with salmonella. It can be an even bigger problem if the chicken that we suppose to eat is reheated it in the microwave, because its waves penetrate to all parts of the food, as the cases when it is heated on the stove.

Reheating chicken is not recommended largely because , unlike red meat , it has a higher density of proteins whose molecules during reheating otherwise shatter, which can lead to stomach problems and various digestive problems, writes Independent.


The most important thing about the rice is how it will be stored after its preparation for cooking. If after cooking is kept at room temperature , bacteria multiply very quickly and can produce a poison which can cause vomiting and diarrhea. Reheating the rice would not eliminate all toxins, but will only worsen things.


Similar to the rice problem, the case with potatoes is very alarming, but in the manner of storage after preparation. If the potatoes are stored at room temperature, not refrigerated , they create perfect conditions for the development of bacteria … especially if potato is wrapped in foil and with no contact of oxygen. Reheating of the potatoes will  cause an extreme and very dangerous bacteria, which leads to botulism, a dangerous infection that at worst paralyzes the brain and nerves get stopped with their work.



Spinach and other leafy vegetables , depending on where are they grown , contains enough nitrates, which in themselves are harmless, but by heating they are converted into nitrites and then nitrosamines that are known to be carcinogenic . It can affect the ability of the bloodstream to carry oxygen to organs and in young children can lead to a condition known as blue baby syndrom, which occurs in the respiratory system.


Mushrooms contain protein which can easily break the enzymes and microorganisms. If you do not store them well, mushrooms can very quickly fail and cause gastric problems after reheating . It is recommended that they should not stay in the longer than 24 hours  and also they need to be heated solely at temperatures above 70 degrees.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Drinking Water on Empty Stomach Immediately After Waking Up!