Beer is the most popular and probably oldest alcoholic beverage in the world. It enjoys a cult status in many countries and is the favorite drinks of millions of people around the world.
Beer is rich in protein and vitamin B, while containing as much antioxidants as wine. Hops, the main component for brewing beer contains flavonoids, and is also a good source of minerals that play a vital role in numerous metabolic processes. Consumed in moderate quantities, beer can boost your health in many ways.
Here are the top 10 reasons for drinking beer every day:
- Beer will keep your kidneys healthy. According to a recent study, a bottle of beer reduces the risk of kidney disease by a whopping 40%!
- The fiber content of beer can reduce the levels of LDL cholesterol and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
- Beer contains vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12, which can definitely increase the vitamin B levels in your body. It contains 30% more vitamin B6 from other sources, and is rich in the rare vitamin B12.
- According to a study, the elevated levels of silicon in beer can make your bones stronger.
- Beer contains lactoflavin and nicotinic acid, compounds that promote sleep and may cure your insomnia.
- According to studies, drinking beer moderately can reduce the risk of heart attack by 40-60%!
- Beer is also great for preventing blood clots.
- Experts suggest that beer can also improve your memory. According to studies, beer drinkers are less likely to develop Alzheimer’s and dementia than people who avoid the beverage.
- Two glasses of beer a day have been confirmed to significantly reduce stress.
- Ladies, read this carefully – drinking beer every day in moderate amounts has a positive impact on pigmentation and can make your skin look better and smoother!